The Wolf Lake Park and Campground is a beautiful, recently updated city park located in Wolf Lake.
We have both RV and Tent Sites! With remodeled showers, bathrooms, a handicap accessible dock, nice swimming area, playground, volleyball court, baseball and softball fields, horseshoe pits, grills, a pavilion, and both tent sites and RV sites with electrical hookups, two water fill-up stations, and an RV dump, we are sure that you will be able to relax and enjoy your stay.
For those who fish, you can walk out on the dock and catch your supper. There is a boat landing a short distance away, and great fishing on Wolf Lake. Our local Sportsmans Club has worked religiously to keep our lake aerated in the winters, which has produced fun fishing experiences.
Spend the evening watching the beautiful sunsets over the lake, sitting around the campfire, or take advantage of the volleyball court, horseshoes, ball fields, or playground equipment.
We hope you will consider Wolf Lake Park and Campground for your next camping trip. Please contact us for more information.
CITY OF WOLF LAKE CAMPGROUND RATES
- Daily Camping Rates
- $25 Tent Sites
- $40 RV Sites
- Weekly Camping Rates
- $150 Tent Sites
- $240 RV Sites
- Seasonal RV Site (hookup) $2500.
Pay camping fee at Wolf Lake Municipal Liquor Store or City Clerk's office.
- May 1st, 2019 - October 15, 2019
The City of Wolf Lake Campground is located at Waterfront Park on beautiful Wolf Lake, which is 1/2 mile west of the City of Wolf Lake on Hwy 36. The park features a beach, fishing pier, picnic area with shelter, playground, showers and restroom facilities. There are eight sites with electric hookups and grills, as well as seven tenting sites.
LOCATED ON A LAKE OR RIVER
- Swimming Beach
- Lake/River Access (Boat Ramp)
- Horseshoe Pit
- Softball Field
- Baseball Field
- Volleyball Court
- Open to the general public, no membership required
- Located 1/2 mile west of Wolf Lake, Minnesota, on Highway 36. Follow the Waterfront Park road to the north. Campground is located on the lakefront.
OTHER DATE INFORMATION
LENGTH OF STAY
- Daily site rental
- Weekly site rental
- Seasonal site rental
- Pets allowed in campsite
- Open in fall
- Camping Accessible to disabled
- Flush toilets in campground
- Group camp facilities
- Hot showers in campground
- Pull-through sites
- RV Dump & Clean-out Station
- 2 Water Fill-up Stations
NUMBER/TYPE OF CAMPSITES
- Number of tent-only sites: 7
- Number of RV/Trailers Only: 8
- TOTAL number of campsites: 15